CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

john (from arran)

10th August 2009, 14:01
... if "webmonkeyash" knew what he was creating when he started this forum. It wasn't much more than a year ago and it has metamorphosed out of all recognition in that time.
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

big dave

10th August 2009, 14:13
At times it does seem to morph into ChatterBank on a rival site!

If I could suggest one enhancement, it would be to be able to preview your post before subnitting it, as long as that preview also showed the latest posts on the thread. This would save a lot of duplication and a lot of silly tpyos. (That one was deliberate!)
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

coline

10th August 2009, 16:49
O.K. so we have been having a bit of fun lately, but there is still a lot of serious help being given to puzzled puzzlers - especially from Big Dave, John of A, Trevor, JimB, JimC. Mamya, Caravello, - Oh, gosh, what have I started? I really do not wish to offend anyone by leaving you out, but my memory isn't what it was and I've almost forgotten what I was writing about - So, Carmella and all other newly found friends - please forgive me and keep up the good work. Colin
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

jimb

10th August 2009, 16:54
Oh gosh indeed,ColinE you only missed out that dshy retiring Campo!!

Keep your head down.

Jimb
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

campanilla

10th August 2009, 17:04
Omnia causa fiunt. Ad meliora vertamur. Ora pro nobis.
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

mamya

10th August 2009, 17:49
If the question has afew components and runs to more than one page as the question doesnt follow I keep having to go back to seee which parts still need a reply.

(That made sense to me as I began to type )LOL
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

john (from arran)

10th August 2009, 19:41
Just in case anyone wanted to know, there are 3857 threads currently on this forum taking up 192 pages. The oldest being dated 11th May 2008. There, that's you told even if you didn't want to know.

It's the Horticultural Show tomorrow and I've been slaving over a hot oven (actually two ovens) all day baking cakes and bread. Mmmmmm.
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

jimb

10th August 2009, 21:41
J f A

No biskwits?

JimB
8 of 8  -   Report This Post