CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

butterfly

3rd December 2011, 23:35
Can't see any new thread yet for week 50 and as I couldn't keep it till next week thought I'd better start one as I've just finished it. Must admit I thought it fairly easy with some good clues - especially 16a and 20a. 12a did stump me for a while as I'm not up on newsreaders, hubby came to the rescue there. I expect the Christmas edition will be dropping through the letterbox soon, I won't be able to resist doing that one early too!
1 of 4  -   Report This Post

magworth

4th December 2011, 09:47
Hello Butterfly. There`s a bit of discussion on RT 50 in the RT 49 `thread` (why thread I wonder?) As people got them both almost together. It`s several pages along now, but is interesting as it devolved into a discussion about Dylan Thomas ! M.
2 of 4  -   Report This Post

butterfly

4th December 2011, 17:14
Hi Magworth - did see RT 49 early on, didn't realise that it had gone on to discuss RT 50. Never been a lover of DT - rather have biographies any day.
3 of 4  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

5th December 2011, 09:20
hi Butterfly
Have only just noticed your post.
I will try and obtain a copy of week 50 today. It seems I am the last to get one.
Chris has just said the Christmas edition is out already.
J
4 of 4  -   Report This Post