CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

berkspotter

27th November 2011, 22:02
It was berkspotter who "had a go at susie" as you put it. the whole thread has been removed and berkspotter has been warned not to post messages threatening to ban people for alleged wrongdoings or he will be the one to be banned. what a joke eh.
phillip technically played no part in this episode and has not received a chummy email from norma whoever.
having said that, I think you guys will just have to get along without me.
1 of 94  -   Report This Post

phillip

27th November 2011, 22:09
Yes. I can confirm what berkspotter said. I think he's a bit cheesed off with the humourless over-sensitive right-on goody goodies. but I expect he will come back sometime to highlight a particularly berkish posting.
2 of 94  -   Report This Post

pastille

27th November 2011, 22:14
Well berkyspotter, I have not really had any dealings with you as such...but I have with your alter ego pip.

We have had words...but I still don't like the thought of anyone being "banned"...although you do have a nasty side honey bunny.

Back to berkspotter, I quite liked your "nonsense"...if you don't pick on people who can not,and/or don't want to deal with you particular sense of "humour", you could just get away with it.

p@
3 of 94  -   Report This Post

pastille

27th November 2011, 22:16
Pip...posts crossed.
4 of 94  -   Report This Post

sallyw

27th November 2011, 22:16
I am now truly confused! Split personality?
5 of 94  -   Report This Post

phillip

27th November 2011, 22:20
pastille, it was only berkspotter who was warned to behave himself. it would only be berkspotter who was banned if it came to it.
6 of 94  -   Report This Post

pastille

27th November 2011, 22:21
That was why my "words of dubious wisdom" were directed to him not you...
7 of 94  -   Report This Post

r ambler

27th November 2011, 22:22
I like the idea of using our alter egos on this thread and guessing who's who. We could reply to our own posts!
8 of 94  -   Report This Post

andyc

27th November 2011, 22:23
Personally of course I would miss berkspotter who has been nothing but a great source of support and direction to me. Ha ha.
9 of 94  -   Report This Post

pastille

27th November 2011, 22:24
This could be a winner mog...let "US" think about it...
10 of 94  -   Report This Post