CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

susie

26th November 2011, 18:15
reply from susie spelt with an S sorry i seem to have upset a few people, but like some i do not spent my life looking at the computer screen all day and night. thanke you to all who stuck up for me on here , i was brought up to always say please and thank you for most things in life but this does not seem to please a lot of people. once anain thank you to all who have answered my questions and have stuck up for me. but im afraid after those remarks you will NOT see me posting on here again
SUSIE
1 of 10  -   Report This Post

barrycat

26th November 2011, 18:17
Susie, I've been called worse by better people than berkspotter. Don't let him put you off. If we all left when he started, he'd be the only one left.
2 of 10  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

26th November 2011, 18:21
susie
I hope you continue to ask for help here.
Jazzgirl
3 of 10  -   Report This Post

jack10

26th November 2011, 18:26
It seems clear to me that a small minority of folk are here not to help with crosswords. Don't forget the majority. :)
4 of 10  -   Report This Post

berkspotter

26th November 2011, 18:36
susie, It's gracious of you to give your thanks now. I'm sorry if I upset you with my comments.
I think the problem was that it looks odd if someone posts new questions without acknowledging replies to previous ones.
5 of 10  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

26th November 2011, 18:39
Thank you for the apology berkspotter.
6 of 10  -   Report This Post

berkspotter

26th November 2011, 18:46
I wasn't apologising to you jazzgirl so there's no need for you to thank me. Lets be quite clear about this. I am sorry if susie was upset by what I said (or more likely by the way I said it). But if you post new questions without saying thanks for old ones you shouldn't be surprised if people think you simply can't be bothered to say thanks and say so.
7 of 10  -   Report This Post

pastille

26th November 2011, 18:47
susie...please don't let this upset.

As barrycat said a few of us have had "worse", but I refuse to let it bother me so much, as to leave the site.

warmest thoughts,

p@
8 of 10  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

26th November 2011, 18:49
Phillip my post 6 was thanking you for making an apology to susie. I thought you would have realised that.
9 of 10  -   Report This Post

sallyw

26th November 2011, 21:30
susie, best not to take berkspotter/phillip too seriously. i think he enjoys taking the rise out of people, and I have personal experience of it! Don't let anyones comments put you off posting when you want to. :0)
10 of 10  -   Report This Post