CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

berkspotter

18th November 2011, 00:49
It has been reported to me that your knowledge of members of the weasel family is a little bit iffy. Please be aware that before you are allowed to answer any further weasel related questions you will be required to demonstrate a reasonable understanding of the species. I shall ask you a couple of test questions tomorrow (er, later today in fact).

Please remember that until you have achieved a satisfactory score in the test you MUST NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES answer any queries relating to weasels.
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

18th November 2011, 02:14
I've observed that virtually everyone could benefit from instruction in the ways of weaseldom. Why should your restraining order so discriminate?
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

berkspotter

18th November 2011, 12:06
stephanie's wise words from the colonies have persuaded me that it would be invidious to single you out as in need of special training in weaselly things. therefore you are excused the scheduled test and may continue to answer weasel related questions raised on this forum. However, you must guard against complacency and I strongly suggest that you do some quiet study of the subject.

research has shown that you would also probably benefit from studying cetaceans as statistically people called andyc are highly likely to say that an orca is a dolphin like creature when the correct answer is,of course, porpoise. I am sure that you can see how easy it is to make this mistake.

3 of 9  -   Report This Post

vincelegrau

18th November 2011, 12:07
Sorry for butting in,but I thought,Weasels were weasily recognised but stoats were stotally different?
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

berkspotter

18th November 2011, 12:15
a lot of people think that vince. but there is much more to it than that. they are also fish and cats. surprized,eh.
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

18th November 2011, 12:28
Just adorable. It should be pointed out, however, that there's seldom background music when their fangs are in your windpipe. But then it might also be pointed out, of course, that the fangs might be preferable to the music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRpcQWgahnc&feature=related
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

sallyw

18th November 2011, 16:51
This situation is stoatally unacceptable, but is weaselly rectified by judicious use of that font of all knowledge - Wikipedia! Have a ferret about and you should find all the information that you need!
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

pastille

18th November 2011, 16:56
I did have a ferret around...I love the "war dance"...much check out YouTube.
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

pastille

18th November 2011, 16:57
I mean must...
9 of 9  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » For andyc