CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

lilacwine

25th October 2011, 17:15
Hi everyone, I couldn't find a thread for this so I hope you don't mind that I have started this?
Easy again this week, except for one that I can't get.
6 down. Steal small attachment (5 letters).
I have ?A?N?

anyone any ideas?

Kind regards
Lilacwine
1 of 36  -   Report This Post

mamya

25th October 2011, 17:17
S link
2 of 36  -   Report This Post

lilacwine

25th October 2011, 17:20
thanks Mamya. I have just noticed I have spelled 8 across incorrectly - what a nelly!!! (apologies to all Nellies in advance ;0) )
3 of 36  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

25th October 2011, 17:26
Hello all
I thought it was fairly easy-going, some clever clues and not too many anagrams.
Hope to hear from some of the folk who have not posted for a while and sending my best wishes to those not so well.
Take care.
Jazzgirl
4 of 36  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

26th October 2011, 12:45
Good Morning, All.

As you say, not much to get excited about, this week.

Lilacwine, you have as much right as any of us to start the thread. I think some of us hold back in the hope that someone else does the honours. Thank you for this.

Nice day up here in porage/porridge land. Hope you are getting the same.

Best wishes.

P
5 of 36  -   Report This Post

gypsygirl

26th October 2011, 13:09
Isn't it strange? Yesterday i couldn't break into a single clue and there you all were saying how easy it was ! Then I sat down with my lunch today and just wrote in half a dozen answers straight off --- hope to get the rest now that I've started. Best wishes to all, lovely day here in Lincs.
6 of 36  -   Report This Post

r ambler

26th October 2011, 13:34
Gipsey Bridge? (correct spelling)
7 of 36  -   Report This Post

lilacwine

26th October 2011, 14:00
thanks for those kind words Pipesmoker.

Lovely day here in Suffolk, warm too.

Kind regards
Lilacwine
8 of 36  -   Report This Post

gypsygirl

26th October 2011, 14:30
Hello Mog,no it's derived from the name of our boat but we're not really very far from there.
9 of 36  -   Report This Post

lilacwine

26th October 2011, 14:38
Hi gypsygirl, I used to live on the Cambs/Lincs border, visited Boston a few times and shopped in Spalding on occasions. Left just after they built the new shopping area Springfields I think it was called. :)
10 of 36  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT 44