CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mamie

1st August 2009, 12:45
jimb or joker would one of you help with 27d and 27 across. is it chin or chin, chin? jimb i am jumping up and doewn awaiting your lip to chin cm measurement! have a nice day.
9 of 17  -   Report This Post

the joker

1st August 2009, 16:46
Hi Mamie
I have been trying to assist you here but I can't.
Assuming your letters are correct all I can think of is SHIN but this doesn't satisfy a distance of 12 inches.
I would go along with JimB here with his answer of CHIN and assume the wording should read 3 centimeters and not 30.
Regards
Joker
10 of 17  -   Report This Post

jimb

1st August 2009, 17:19
Hi Mamie

My answer of CHIN did not assume the wording should read 3 centimeters and not 30, it was because I hadn't read the question correcty.

On reflection I made a second suggestion that "lower lip" could mean a cows lip i.e. the lip of an animal that low's (moo's). Whilst I am not fully au fait with animal biology I would suspect that there is a better chance of 30 cent.
being appropriate.

???

JimB

Regards

11 of 17  -   Report This Post

mamie

1st August 2009, 21:38
thanks jimb acd joker
12 of 17  -   Report This Post

jimb

1st August 2009, 21:47
Mamie

When you say "thanks jimb "acd" joker" is that "ac/dc" and is that re JimB or Joker?

JimB/JaneB
13 of 17  -   Report This Post

mamie

1st August 2009, 22:08
thanks for your help jimb and joker. my computer skills not slick. so glad to see you are an early riser jimb and look forward to getting more fresh info from you in the wee small hours have good weeekend.
14 of 17  -   Report This Post

trevor

1st August 2009, 22:12
As JibB's jaw drops, I shall bid you all goodnight.
15 of 17  -   Report This Post

jimb

1st August 2009, 22:28
Don't go trev, there's puddin'

What time is it?
16 of 17  -   Report This Post

mamie

2nd August 2009, 03:04
aw gee dont go to bed yet jimb theres a great film on tv JAWS. also a cautionary well known tale "by the hair of my chinny chin chin......." JAWS DROP!!!!!
17 of 17  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » rte 31