CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jude

9th October 2011, 12:34
23 This girl is truthful, often seen in bunches - I have seen Alicia Keys but cannot fatham out the Alicia bit - my other answers I have thought of all surround Honesty but I know of no band called that.

55 boycott the cricket, mad in so get married -geoff love seems the most obvious but has the sitter got a bit mixed up with the end of the clue
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

harrhy

9th October 2011, 12:37
23. Verity Keays?
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

9th October 2011, 12:41
I suppose if you're madly in love you might get married, but it's a bit tenuous.
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

jude

9th October 2011, 13:37
harrhy and sallyw thank you thats just my feeling for geoff love but still will look.

Why verity harrhy? sorry but I have worked day after day on this quiz
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

pastille

9th October 2011, 14:45
Verity does mean the truth...and according to google the lady was a contestant in the x factor???

But famous? Plus the spelling of Keays?

But the first name fits better than Alicia...which means noble.

It is a puzzler.

Good luck

5 of 9  -   Report This Post

pastille

9th October 2011, 14:59
I see what you mean by getting obsessed!

Doing the housework mumbling to myself...bunch...grapes/bananas/flowers/fives....arggh.
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

harrhy

9th October 2011, 15:48
I can't really see any connection between Alicia and truthful but verity means truthfullness. I'd never heard of Ms Keays but she seems well known in Grimsby! Personally I'd have thought the surname was a flower but I can't find anything suitable.
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

pastille

9th October 2011, 16:23

HiHarrhy

The only Flowers I am aware of is Brendan Flowers...lead singer with the Killers (One benefit of having a 20 year old daughter.)but that not making much sense either.

p@
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

jude

9th October 2011, 16:46
Harrhy and Pastille thanks for all your thoughts - whats housework Pastille?
Yes I am like you I have been looking for a flower thats why I thought of Honesty.Thanks very much
9 of 9  -   Report This Post