CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

the joker

12th October 2011, 22:59
Poor Terry
For the sake of nobody being prepared to pay the miserly two squid ransom,that twaite is insisting on,he remains in captivity.

I have just heard from the GD,yes her with the goldfinny,and she has nobly offered herself as a replacement.

All may yet end well.

TJ
61 of 112  -   Report This Post

pastille

13th October 2011, 00:56
Has Trevor now gone fishing...Sorry, missing as well now?

Attention seeking bast..ds!

Love you really...

p@ x
62 of 112  -   Report This Post

wendy

13th October 2011, 08:16
As I recall, JAZZGIRL knows Ash's Mum.

JAZZGIRL, how about asking Norah if she knows what happened to Terry...?

I can only think he was "kicked off" for some misdemenour.

Perhaps it was him who was iamme....?
63 of 112  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

13th October 2011, 08:54
I really think this is getting silly regarding TAW. A few jokes at the start OK, but none of know his circumstances. He may be ill, or deciding not to post. I certainly do not think he was banned.
I do not know Ash's Mum personally, but did correspond with her some while back, suggesting a validation system (which thankfully was done) and later regarding a problem with nuisance trolls.
This is the second time that Wendy has suggested TAW was iamme, so I repeat what was said before. Let the matter rest.
Incidentally, on Answerbank, one of the most prolific contributors died recently and his mother posted to inform everyone.
All information held by Crosswordsolver is confidential so I presume we have no right to ask why certain people are no longer posting.
64 of 112  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

13th October 2011, 08:56
*sorry about another typo
(none of us know)
65 of 112  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

13th October 2011, 09:20
sorry if that last post came over a bit strong, but you get my drift. I hope he is OK :)
66 of 112  -   Report This Post

wendy

13th October 2011, 09:31
Well I hope he's OK too and I deeply apologise for offending you - it's the last thing I'd want to do.

67 of 112  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

13th October 2011, 09:36
Wendy, you did not offend me :)
just putting my view over that's all.
Have a good day.
68 of 112  -   Report This Post

wendy

13th October 2011, 09:57
You too!

It's Paul in The Guardian today - that'll keep me quiet for a bit over lunchtime.
69 of 112  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

13th October 2011, 15:21
Just received the new Chambres Crossword dictionary in the post. Well chuffed, cost me £9.99 instead of £25 - I love Ebay!
70 of 112  -   Report This Post