CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

greedy kite

24th September 2011, 18:31
Can anyone still give me a link to this?Was given a copy recently "just for fun" to make up for payment difficulties from abroad for the Autumn one,and as I'm approaching the end ,shall soon need list to check e'thing (I find it easier than the latest one:still 17 left!).Thank you in advance.
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

mamya

24th September 2011, 19:04
I have been made aware that there are a number of people who prefer not to use justgiving.com to obtain a copy of this quiz. If you would like to receive a copy by post, please send an SAE together with a cheque payable to 'MacMillan Cancer Care' for at least £2 per copy to:-
Richard c/o
The King's Head
19 Maiden Lane
Stamford
Lincolnshire
PE9 2AZ

The quiz consists of one hundred famous women's names defined by cryptic clues, and the closing date is 25th November.
The prize for the first correct entry drawn from the hat after the closing date will be a magnum of Champagne, but this will be upgraded to a magnum if we raise more than £500.

The email address for any comments and queries is theAutumnQuiz@btconnect.com

Thanks to all who have already supported this.
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

mamya

24th September 2011, 19:06
Must read the title properly, you want answers to the summer one??

Maybe try that email address and they can help you.

Sorry for misunderstanding you.
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

pastille

24th September 2011, 19:08
tHANKS FOR THAT mAMYA...

gRRR CAP LOCKS...........

I have fancied this quiz but do not like entering bank things online. I will trust Snail Mail.

p@

4 of 6  -   Report This Post

mamya

24th September 2011, 19:11
Oh yes is a good quiz for sure
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

24th September 2011, 20:33
Thanks for tip,Mamya:have already asked Richard Cleaver,just thought s'body might have access now.
6 of 6  -   Report This Post