CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

oblib

18th September 2011, 00:31
im finally back after a long time away!.ive had trouble with my computer,and trouble validating.apparently it would not accept my user name of Nytram for some reason?.I would like to thank among others sallyw,wendy,jazzgirl,tonyw,pastille etc for your kind words,and thoughts.and best wishes to paul,hope the little one is ok?.well must dash Oblib requires food (again)tut tut!best wishes to all.Nytram/Oblib woem woem.
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

paul

18th September 2011, 01:18
Welcome back Martyn, glad you're OK. Baby's fine thanks! Were you in Bilbao perchance or further subtle derivations for current moniker requiring explanation??
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

mamya

18th September 2011, 01:53
Welcome home and hope all is well with you ♥
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

oblib

18th September 2011, 02:44
thanks paul and mamya.Oblib is backwards for my little ginger and white kitten chum next door,Bilbo.
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

wendy

18th September 2011, 07:41
Welcome back Martyn - it's great to know you're OK.

That just leaves Mrs. Grundy and Old Gal as I don't think we've heard from either of them for a long time either.

You were knee-deep in problems shortly before your disappearance - hope all is now sorted out and that you are more comfortable with life.

Kind regards

Wendy
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

18th September 2011, 09:46
Welcome back Nytram. Glad you are ok.
6 of 6  -   Report This Post