CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » rt31

lesley

22nd July 2009, 07:56
clue being just silly at the end ?a?r?
1 of 10  -   Report This Post

caravaggio

22nd July 2009, 08:01
Hi Lesley,

I haven't started this crossword yet but it looks like fairy - if you can call it a 'being'.

Regards,

Caravaggio
2 of 10  -   Report This Post

john (from arran)

22nd July 2009, 09:05
Caravaggio scrobe:
... fairy - if you can call it a 'being'.

Ooooohhh, what a cynic. Of course there are fairies, otherwise how would Peter Pan have been able to fly. Next you'll be telling me that's just a story too!
3 of 10  -   Report This Post

caravaggio

22nd July 2009, 10:22
Good morning John,

I hope that Campanilla sees your response because I believe that it's the Spanish for Tinkerbell.

No doubt she'll side with you...

Kind regards,

Caravaggio

4 of 10  -   Report This Post

campanilla

22nd July 2009, 11:31
Morning all, Tinkerbell here. How can you possibly think I don't exist? I am mortified that all this time you have obviously been under the impression that I am just a mutant keyboard gone wild. In fact I am sitting here at the moment with Peter Pan, the Tooth Fairy, Mustardseed, Cobweb, Peachblossom, Mote, Ariel, Puck, Queen Mab (has she got attitude), Wee Willie Winkie, Addy Cadabby and The Bondage Fairies (Don't ask!!), amongst others. Say hello boys.....
5 of 10  -   Report This Post

campanilla

22nd July 2009, 11:34
......and Caravaggio, with that cynicism I definitely wouldn't venture down the bottom of your garden in the dark....
6 of 10  -   Report This Post

caravaggio

22nd July 2009, 11:46
Hi Camapanilla,

I wouldn't venture down to the bottom of my garden at night either - it's 30 feet of holly!

However, despite John's assertion, I'm not a cynic and your rings do keep appearing on my lawn from time to time...

Kind regards,

Caravaggio
7 of 10  -   Report This Post

emily wants to play.

22nd July 2009, 13:43
Just =fair
Silly at the end = y
Therefore FAIRY.
PS. There aren't any fairies. I should know because I'm a hobgoblin and I've eaten them all!!
8 of 10  -   Report This Post

helena

22nd July 2009, 13:54
don't you man gobbled them all up
9 of 10  -   Report This Post

the joker

22nd July 2009, 14:24
Blessed Chambers includes Male Homosexual as being a FAIRY and nowadays they certainly exist plentifully in this city.
Joker
10 of 10  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » rt31