CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

20th August 2011, 15:50
6dn damage caused by writer of yesterday's leader in Express (7) a???n?e although not entirely certain about the a.
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

rusty

20th August 2011, 15:54
Expense.
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

paul

20th August 2011, 15:54
hi Sal - quick dip in -

expense?
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

20th August 2011, 15:56
Thank you both. Hi Paul how's everyone, and have you named the baby yet?
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

paul

20th August 2011, 16:09
Been a bit rocky, thanks! Getting there though.. was going to update main post when finalised but - since it's you - sneak preview we're toying with is Liora (means God's light to me or just my light) in Hebrew, or possibly Cara or Ciara. Lucy liked Leah but in Hebrew (again) that means misery or weariness! Who knows how many other names have unfortunate ramifications in other languages..
Noticed the online battles - saw your patience just wore out! Perhaps some of the other protagonists' monikers translated into Tagalog as "that with which my pet Rabbit wiped his a***" Hope you are well, Paul
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

20th August 2011, 16:14
Liora is lovely, how about Liora Cara? As for the nasty brigade, got bored with them! No original thought, just schoolyard stuff, so I am going to ignore them. (They hate it!) I'm well and glad everything is going well.
6 of 6  -   Report This Post