CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

lord lucan

18th August 2011, 19:44
Between you and me don't you secretly despair that the three site clowns,sal,pas and wen constantly undermine your noble efforts to bring about peace and harmony.
1 of 12  -   Report This Post

matron

18th August 2011, 19:49
I love clowns. I bet you do too really eh?
2 of 12  -   Report This Post

lord lucan

18th August 2011, 19:52
You may love them, but like I said you must despair of their stupidity.
3 of 12  -   Report This Post

matron

18th August 2011, 19:55
I am so out of breath running from the other thread.... Am I wearing the right clothes? If you think they are stupid, you must be having the same thoughts about me too I guess
4 of 12  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

18th August 2011, 20:00
Long corridors and Hattie Jaques spring to mind !
5 of 12  -   Report This Post

lord lucan

18th August 2011, 20:00
Oh no Matron. I am convinced that you mean only well. I have nothing whatsoever against you. I merely think it is unfortunate that you choose to protect those idiots. You must have noticed that EVERY time you do your matronly act at least two of them are involved in the ongoing (un)pleasantries.
6 of 12  -   Report This Post

matron

18th August 2011, 20:06
Which thread am I on now? I am getting really dizzy .... honestly !
You say you have nothing against me... Well come and sit on my knee sonny boy! :0)
I am not siding with anyone. It's human nature to retaliate when someone bad-mouths you. It's always best to treat it with a sense of humour... like what I do. I need a paracetamol.
7 of 12  -   Report This Post

dustbin lid

18th August 2011, 20:06
lord lucan, is it not the case that stupid people 'create' averagely intelligent people who in turn 'create' really clever people?
8 of 12  -   Report This Post

lord lucan

18th August 2011, 20:15
Depends whether you believe in nurture or nature Dustbin Lid. Either way it's probably best to be on the safe side and hope that sal would qualify for a Darwin award.
9 of 12  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

18th August 2011, 20:50
I really have gotyour goat haven't I lord Lucan? Sal? Do you not think you are being overfamiliar? I never start the insults, but I normally finish them. Matron I have concluded that Lord Lucan is just an irritation, like herpes, and would not have the cojones to speak to me or anyone else like that face to face, so, regardless of the vitriol posted, I will not be commenting further. :0)
10 of 12  -   Report This Post