CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

16th August 2011, 17:08
jazzgirl, she's STILL not getting it, I just can't seem to explain it simply enough for her to grasp. I know that you and the others will understand my point, which certainly wasn't the one that ...... seems to have morphed it into for her own ends.
11 of 44  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

16th August 2011, 17:11
Ok. Let's call it a day. I'm to watch Pointless.
Wendy, I was so shocked to hear about the stabbings in Jersey. I have had many happy holidays there and and lots of good memories.
12 of 44  -   Report This Post

wendy

16th August 2011, 17:14
Thanks Jazzgirl - with around 100,000 residents on an island 9 miles by 4 we are all somehow affected even though not many of us will have known the family personally.

A trouble shared etc....

Thanks for your kind comment.
13 of 44  -   Report This Post

tony

16th August 2011, 17:15
I am quite active on Answerbank and my experience is that postings do not go unanswered for long - especially Mephisto, Times, Guardian etc.
The problem is with the search facility. If you don't enter precisely what has been stored it comes up blank. People often post
'last one Mephisto' so unless you type in exactly those words it will not take you to the relevant post.
14 of 44  -   Report This Post

16th August 2011, 17:16
Glad you are ok. I can imagine what a shock it would be, so sad.
15 of 44  -   Report This Post

16th August 2011, 17:20
Tony, thanks for the explanation. I normally post the crossword title, which must be why I've drawn a blank. I haven't used the search that often as normally I get it from here, but obviously if an answer is posted under a different thread title it's not going to come up. Appreciate your insight.
16 of 44  -   Report This Post

charlie

16th August 2011, 17:22
That's the ticket. You realise you have made a booboo so change the subject. Some people you don't know from adam have died, they'll do.
17 of 44  -   Report This Post

16th August 2011, 17:31
Seems to be an annoying fly buzzing round. Judith if it makes your life a little happier, then you win ok! Enjoy. Do a little victory dance. Now will you stop stalking me? I have now realised that I'd just as well talk to an egg, for all the chance I have of getting through, and that really is my final word on the subject. Bye bye Ju Ju! xx
18 of 44  -   Report This Post

the joker

16th August 2011, 17:32
Judith Why MUST you get the last word in?
Sally No matter what anyone posts I am afraid that Judas will insist on having the final one.
Best to ignore,methinks.
TJ
19 of 44  -   Report This Post

16th August 2011, 17:32
Oh, apart from the correct answer was essaying - not assaying - dumbkopf!
20 of 44  -   Report This Post