CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

greedy kite

13th August 2011, 08:36
As most of the previous thread was full of rubbish,so that my serious (and urgent) qq may now be overlooked,please have a go at my postings,Nr 13 & 14.Thank you again!!!
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

13th August 2011, 08:44
22a box brownie (brownie is a small chocolate cake)
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

trevor

13th August 2011, 08:48
Pensioners?
Pens - one,inside sirs.
no offence, but the way you post makes it very hard to separate one clue from another.
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

13th August 2011, 08:48
28a dressed up (all dressed up and nowhere to go)
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

13th August 2011, 08:49
23d estop?
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

13th August 2011, 09:07
Merci,all of you!And now I've learned at last how to enter my enquiries under one another!(I only started using computer last year,at 67:that's my excuse.I can hear you all sighing!)I'm only so rushed here because I live abroad,in case anyone has still not understood my early postings!
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

trevor

13th August 2011, 10:39
greedy kite, i guess you live in France as you said Merci (no beaucoups though).

Use the return(also called 'Enter')key to start a new line for each clue - usually looks like ↵ -
or don't bother,it's entirely up to you,glad to have you with us.
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

13th August 2011, 10:53
Nice (no pun on French town intended...) to hear that,Trevor,and sorry again for annoying you!It's so easy when you know.And of course you deserve several "beaucoups"as well!
8 of 8  -   Report This Post