CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

hop o' my thumb

11th August 2011, 00:42
It seems to me that over the past few weeks that the posts on this site are getting fewer and fewer. Can it be that posters are moving on to other sites as this one is coming to the end of it's natural lifespan?
1 of 54  -   Report This Post

the joker

11th August 2011, 00:45
I blame the recession.
2 of 54  -   Report This Post

hop o' my thumb

11th August 2011, 00:50
I dont see that, The Joker, other sites are vibrant and stimulating, this one is in decline. Why?
3 of 54  -   Report This Post

the joker

11th August 2011, 01:01
Search me Ferryman. Maybe because there has been a recent increase in the number of boring people infesting the site and the regulars have got fed up with this.
Perhaps also an increase in the killjoys who complain about the humorous comments and non U words which are sometimes used.
Personally I am broadminded to the point of obscenity,and beyond.
4 of 54  -   Report This Post

mamya

11th August 2011, 01:29
Every time I visit all have been answered, I rarely see any unanswered posts. If I do am in like a shot, not always with the right answer.
5 of 54  -   Report This Post

the joker

11th August 2011, 04:50
I totally agree with you Mamya. That is so far as the answers being given very quickly.
I don't agree that you give wrong answers though.
TJ
6 of 54  -   Report This Post

richard

11th August 2011, 08:17
I am a delighted newcomer to the site, and have found nothing but politeness and help. Thanks to all.
Richard
7 of 54  -   Report This Post

trevor

12th August 2011, 07:10
Welcome Richard.
Ferryman,as was pointed out by somebody else(P@?)seems a bit of a tit.He never asks for,or gives any help but occasionally pops up with a banal snide remark.
very Stygian(aka Charon)

Most people here will give all the help they can and some like to chat, i like to do a bit of both.So...
thank you for asking! i have an almost unbelievably savage,enraged toothache, i have been swilling whole cloves steeped in whisky since about 2:00am.
How are You?
8 of 54  -   Report This Post

me!

12th August 2011, 13:22
Perhaps some of the regular CHEATS have eventually bought their own dictionaries!
9 of 54  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

12th August 2011, 15:58
Hello all
There is nothing much happening on this site today soI have been gardening and just popping in here occasionally to see what new threads there are. Well..skipping over to "the other site" (just to see what activity there was.) the score so far (since 0730 this morning for new questions):
Crossword Help Forum 7
A.Bank 75
Oh dear !
Saturday may get better ?
10 of 54  -   Report This Post