CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

angie

10th August 2011, 20:04
Place through England.
Knows duet is moving & Gammon for royal trio. No letters given.
1 of 14  -   Report This Post

jws

10th August 2011, 20:25
Dukestown
2 of 14  -   Report This Post

wendy

10th August 2011, 20:34
jws
I can see the anagram but not the definition. Can you enlighten me please?
3 of 14  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

10th August 2011, 20:39
As usual, you need go over to Answerbank to find out the REAL title of the quiz which is
Uppercrust Quiz by Derbysire Wildlife Trust -All answers (in this section) are placenames on a theme of royalty and aristocracy.
4 of 14  -   Report This Post

wendy

10th August 2011, 20:43
Ta Julie, presumably jws knew this when he got the answer...?
5 of 14  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

10th August 2011, 20:47
Yes, I presume so! What's it like where you are today? It's rained since 9am and it's STILL terrential.
Cheers
J
6 of 14  -   Report This Post

wendy

10th August 2011, 20:50
Sorry about your rain, here in Jersey it's been quite nice, light airs and a fair amount of sunshine - around 20 degrees. Tomorrow is our Battle of Flowers and it's reputed never to rain - it doesn't usually but we'll see.
7 of 14  -   Report This Post

jws

10th August 2011, 20:50
I must confess that I got the anagram and assumed that it was a place in England. I've had a look elsewhere and find the only Dukestown is is Wales. Perhaps there is another one?
8 of 14  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

10th August 2011, 20:55
20 deg it's been 9 here. Spent the day in distillery country on Speyside with the Ramblers (like the haverers !) and all the way back on a bus festooned with wet anoraks so way looking forward to a good crossword clue - I'll be better tomorrow. it's time for Who do You Think You Are ?
Cheers
Julie
9 of 14  -   Report This Post

wendy

10th August 2011, 21:03
2 years ago we flew from Jersey to Aberdeen then on to Shetland Islands. It weed with rain, gales and everything that the Good Lord could throw at us - even hail in June!! But we had a fabulous time and saw wall-to-wall puffins!!
10 of 14  -   Report This Post