CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

paul

7th August 2011, 21:45
A Mafia Don has an 8-year old son, Pepe. The son asks his papa for a bicycle. Papa says;
^OK Pepe, you want a new bicycle, you must pray to the baby Jesus and promise you will be a good boy for a whole day...then you will get your bicycle”
So Pepe goes to a portrait of the baby Jesus, solemnly puts his hands together and prays:

“ Dear baby Jesus; I promise to be a good boy for a whole 24 hours......then can I please I get my bicycle?”

For the next 23 hours he is good as gold. Then he sees the neighbourhood fat kid walking down the street...He can’t resist, he just HAS to beat the poor mite to a pulp.
He goes to his father to get his present, only to be told: “Pepe you were a very bad boy, now you must pray to the baby Jesus that you will be good for a whole week- then you get your bicycle”

So Pepe goes back to the portrait of the baby Jesus, solemnly puts his hands together and prays:

“ Dear baby Jesus; I promise to be a good boy for..... a whole week! Then I get my bicycle. Capisce?”

For 6 days he is saintly as can be. On the seventh day, he sees the neighbour has erected a beautiful glass conservatory. He just can’t help himself – it’s in his genes – he throws a stone and it shatters.
Back he goes to his father to get his present, only to be told: “Pepe you were a very very bad boy, now you must pray to the baby Jesus that you will be good for a whole month. Only then you get your bicycle”

So Pepe goes back to the portrait of the baby Jesus, solemnly puts his hands together and prays:

“ Dear baby Jesus; I promise to be a good boy for....” then he thinks “there’s no way I can be a good boy for 30 whole days....”

So he grabs a statue of the virgin Mary, hides it in the deep freeze, comes back and starts writing a letter...

“ Dear baby Jesus – if you want so see your mother again........”

1 of 6  -   Report This Post

gino canzaggio

8th August 2011, 00:34
paul, you talk nonsense.
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

8th August 2011, 10:08
Gino sense of humour!
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

the joker

8th August 2011, 11:01
SallyW
Love your pun !!
TJ
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

8th August 2011, 11:03
Thank you TJ. Nothing like a good pun to set you up for the day!
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

wendy

8th August 2011, 19:55
Paul,

A wonderful joke, thank you!

Gino Canzaggio, you clearly have no sense of humour, capisce?
6 of 6  -   Report This Post