CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

tonyw

5th August 2011, 00:46
Great news for Paul on clueless thread.But in my local Pub ,the son of the owner, was told by an old flame that she had his baby months ago and wanted to settle down.They had all the DNA tests but it took 3 to 4 days for the results to come in.In the meantime he went around to her house every night,took photos of the baby,told his parents about his mistake,and boasted to his friends that he was a father.I think you now know the outcome,he is not the father and he is devastated .
1 of 43  -   Report This Post

sylvia

5th August 2011, 00:51
So, tonyw, are you getting some kind of kick from putting this story on the internet? You are a sad case.
2 of 43  -   Report This Post

trevor

5th August 2011, 00:56
naughty tonyW,smack the back of your legs. that is one hell of an inappropriate story to relate here.
Is Brian the Father?
3 of 43  -   Report This Post

tonyw

5th August 2011, 00:57
No I am not a sad case(if I was I would be on this site every night)I am a realist and a bon viveur.
4 of 43  -   Report This Post

tonyw

5th August 2011, 01:00
I don't understand.This was only a comment.What have I done wrong?
5 of 43  -   Report This Post

tonyw

5th August 2011, 01:16
Sylvia,I have just gone back through the last threads on this site and I can't see your name mentioned.
I am sorry if my comment offended you (and Trevor)but it was simply a comment meant to cause discussion and not to offend.And it is true.
6 of 43  -   Report This Post

sylvia

5th August 2011, 01:16
What you have done wrong, tonyw, is, to post on the internet your gossip from your pub about someones misfortunes. I repeat, you are a sad case.
7 of 43  -   Report This Post

tonyw

5th August 2011, 01:24
you don't know my local so you are much sadder than me! We discuss and never insult.
Wise men talk because they have something to say,fools because they have to say something!
8 of 43  -   Report This Post

sylvia

5th August 2011, 01:25
tonyw, whether you can find me on previous threads or not is irrelevant. You are posting pub gossip on here. I am not in the slightest offended by it, but I would run a mile from a person who puts on the internet, other folks misfortunes.
9 of 43  -   Report This Post

tonyw

5th August 2011, 01:36
once again I apologize,I did not mean to upset anybody,it was just a true fact of life .
There are many worse comments on this site.
10 of 43  -   Report This Post