CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

helenb

28th July 2011, 19:14
Aristophanes - haven't seen anything from Mr A for a while and there is a serious heatwave on the east coast of USA, hope he and his old beagle are keeping cool.
1 of 10  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

28th July 2011, 19:17
He hasn't posted for a while has he?
2 of 10  -   Report This Post

wendy

28th July 2011, 20:58
HelenB,

My goodness - Just googled the heat wave and it sounds horrific, I can see why you're concerned. I was pretty sure Mr. A had psted on one of the "Trivia Threads" but can't find anything now.

Let's hope he's OK.
3 of 10  -   Report This Post

helenb

29th July 2011, 09:50
Hi Sallyw and Wendy I hear from the weather forecast that the heat is heading this way - it could last for as long as two days, so slap on the Factor 12, but stand by with the wellies.
4 of 10  -   Report This Post

29th July 2011, 11:49
Thanks for the warning HelenB, at least I can stop slapping on the rust protector!
5 of 10  -   Report This Post

wendy

30th July 2011, 16:50
Not much time to spend lurking on site for me at moment as it's school hols and we have our Grandson most days while our daughter works. (One parent family - other half lives on Income Support but gladly not at home any more!!)

Has Aristophanes posted yet anywhere else?
6 of 10  -   Report This Post

pastille

30th July 2011, 18:08
Hi Wendy,

Have not spotted Mt A. since your fabulous M.O.T.A.Thread.

He may be on holiday, or just stacking out those pesky ground hogs.

Allotment wise, rabbits and pigeons are my problem...Ah well, they have to eat too!

take care,

p@
7 of 10  -   Report This Post

30th July 2011, 18:09
I'm sure you'd much rather be looking after the little one. Still no postings that I've seen. Unfortunately there is no way of finding out, as the only person who has his email address is Ash.
8 of 10  -   Report This Post

terry as was

30th July 2011, 18:14
not necessarily sallyw. any old email-like address will do.
9 of 10  -   Report This Post

30th July 2011, 18:41
I suppose so, but I'm betting that Mr A plays by the rules, althugh I could be wrong.
10 of 10  -   Report This Post