CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

27th July 2011, 23:10
Off to bed in smug mode. Did PI crossword without looking up anything or asking for help - it's a first! Goodnight fellow cruciverbalists! Sweet dreams! xx
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

28th July 2011, 09:28
Good morning sallyw, hope you slept well.That's very impressive.Have you ever submitted the PI crossword online? I've sent scanned copies but read somewhere that a list of answers in the email is what's required. Any knowledge?
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

28th July 2011, 10:48
Good morning mrs trellis. Slept like a log thank you, woken up at 8.30 by my youngest dog attempting to give me a bed bath! I have entered PI online, and have always scanned it in and sent as an attachment to the email, but I hadn't considered that it might be better to list the answers in an email, although some companies will not open any attachments as a matter of policy. Maybe I will email PI and find out what thier policy is.
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

28th July 2011, 10:51
Brilliant sally! You deserved breuddwydion melys (no spell check!) my husband was Welsh (Llangeitho) Hope you have a really good day !
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

28th July 2011, 11:18
Thank you jazzgirl! Your wishes are reciprocated. (Spelling looks fine btw)
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

pastille

28th July 2011, 11:28
Morning Ladies,

I did not know you could do the P.I. on line!

Must check it out!

I hope the weather is staying warm for you sallyw.

p@ x
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

28th July 2011, 11:53
Morning pastille, weather warm, but overcast. Not sure if you can actually do the crossword online, but you can enter answers via email.
7 of 7  -   Report This Post