CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

cunninglinguist

26th July 2011, 23:23
Does anyone here know if the Dundee Courier crossword is available online anywhere.
1 of 16  -   Report This Post

pastille

26th July 2011, 23:37
The Courier is on line...so check it oot!
2 of 16  -   Report This Post

pastille

26th July 2011, 23:39
thecourier.co.uk
3 of 16  -   Report This Post

cunninglinguist

26th July 2011, 23:44
I can't find the crossword there at all. What's it under?
4 of 16  -   Report This Post

pastille

26th July 2011, 23:48
I don't know if it's there, just giving you the website...

p@
5 of 16  -   Report This Post

cunninglinguist

26th July 2011, 23:55
Ok thanks. I'll try to work on being less scary in the future if I don't get turfed out on my first night. :-D
6 of 16  -   Report This Post

pastille

26th July 2011, 23:59
Sorry toots,

Don't understand where I got the scary vibe from...

Welcome to the site, and hope you enjoy it.

p@

Think I may re-register as cunning stunt!

Mmm maybe not.
7 of 16  -   Report This Post

terry as was

27th July 2011, 00:02
Oh,you won't get kicked out cunny. but you might think about changing your name to something a bit classier. clitmeister might suit you. only you know, and you can always get pastille to swear to keep it secret.
8 of 16  -   Report This Post

cunninglinguist

27th July 2011, 00:10
I just thought it had a good crossword link to it and a chuckle but as I have only discovered this site tonight I haven't had a chance to gauge the humour levels yet. I would happily change it if people find it offensive.
@Pastille my username's usually contain "bridie" in them maybe that's where you got the scary vibe ;-)
9 of 16  -   Report This Post

terry as was

27th July 2011, 00:22
cunny,
the people who have been making jokes at your expense aren't really offended by it. I expect plenty will be though. But if you don't care, so what.
It's only people like pastille,the joker, and trevor who are depraved and who see filth in everything. decent people like me take your little joke at face value and have a quiet chuckle at your clever play on words.
10 of 16  -   Report This Post