CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

iamme

25th July 2011, 21:06
have to admit when i saw the title i was going to be a bore and complain, but when i have just read your thred i nearly pissed myself laughing, thank you for the best laugh i've had for ages.
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

25th July 2011, 21:09
Hi iamme, nice to see you back. Fair play to Barrycat, her telling of her tale of woe was highly amusing, but eyewatering as well as eyewateringly funny.
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

iamme

25th July 2011, 21:13
i didn't want to add a new thread but the last few messages have gone funny and you can't reply.
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

25th July 2011, 21:21
Blame me for that, but at the bottom you should find a scroll bar and be able to scroll across the page, or go back one page and use the reply button on there and it will work. (I was trying to send Barrycat a virtual bunch of flowers when my computer had a bit of an epi, and copied the whole string, not just the bit I wanted).
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

barrycat

26th July 2011, 13:26
Hi Iamme, glad I made you laugh. That was the purpose of the initial thread. Too much sad news not enough laughs, methinks. Cheers.
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

pastille

26th July 2011, 21:37
Hi Iamme,

Loved your post...Barrycat's tale is now in my "gigglebank".

Take care,

p@ x

6 of 6  -   Report This Post