CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

23rd July 2011, 21:55
I have been reading various posts on Fb and other forums, and cannot believe the venom that people have posted. They don't consider what it would be like if it was their child. How can people be so callous? Today has been a bad day for humanity what with the terrible events in Norway and everything else. Sometimes I feel embarrassed to be part of the human race. ( Sorry JD kicking in, but it never ceases to amaze me how large the capacity for malice is with some people) End of rant!
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

pastille

23rd July 2011, 23:37
Sallyw,

I concur...I do the "tweet" thing now and again,and I can not believe the venom and vitriol some people can spout!

These are obviously severely unhappy malcontent's.

So wish they could just be positive and happy.But karma may kick them up their nasty arses...we can but hope.

p@ x

2 of 9  -   Report This Post

pastille

23rd July 2011, 23:37
btw...what is Fb???
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

trevor

23rd July 2011, 23:41
karma - time wounds all heels.so be nice.(john lennon i think).
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

trevor

23rd July 2011, 23:43
ps. Pastie - Fb is Facebook (i guess, i haven't used it).
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

terry as was

23rd July 2011, 23:48
maybe it's the tall (opium) poppy syndrome.
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

pastille

24th July 2011, 00:03
My loverly daughter put me on face book...do not use it.

The whole concept does not sit right with me...why should people be able to noisy in to who talks to who.

p@

7 of 9  -   Report This Post

susan

24th July 2011, 09:26
Agree with Sallyw and Pastille. What a waste of your life to spend it being poisonous. It's worrying to think these nasty people pass us on the street without us knowing who they are. Even more worrying that they have the vote!!!!!!!
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

24th July 2011, 10:33
pastille, where FB is concerned, it's only as open as you let it be. You can adjust your privacy settings so that only your friends see what you post, or you can leave it open for the world. I use it to keep in touch with family and friends who live too far away to have regular contact with otherwise, but i am careful what I post. I would never make a comment on line that i would be afraid or embarrassed to say face-to-face with someone. I find the internet great for connecting with people, as although I am not completely housebound, I am limited in what I can do on a day-to-day basis, and sometimes my only contact with other people is this site and FB (not meant in a poor me way btw). Anyway after all that, how is everyone this morning?
9 of 9  -   Report This Post