CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

22nd July 2011, 00:27
It's me...

Obviously!

It seems so quiet recently.

Do not think it is the lack of trolls.

Just maybe everyone is on holiday.

Lucky B'S...

take care all,

p@ x
1 of 39  -   Report This Post

clementine

22nd July 2011, 12:01
There is an excellent site on Answerbank called Chatterbank which may suit you.Why not give it a try?
2 of 39  -   Report This Post

chelle

22nd July 2011, 12:06
it's pretty quiet on Answerbank today too. As you say pastille, must be the holiday season :-)
3 of 39  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

22nd July 2011, 12:44
Good afternoon pastille. I am sadly not on holiday! Not been very well, joint trouble flaring up again, so spend most of my time in a painkiller induced coma! Hope you're ok.
4 of 39  -   Report This Post

gina

22nd July 2011, 14:36
Hi pastille! Yes agree that things seem quiet.Also not many new questions popping up.
Have missed your input and sallyw's. Hope that you soon feel easier sallyw. I have been oersuaded to join a local writers group. So far enjoyable and members friendly.Last week we went into 'olden times in the jaol' That was unnerving (then wrote a ghost story).
5 of 39  -   Report This Post

gina

22nd July 2011, 14:38
Of course I meant I was 'persuaded' not that ghostly word I wrote!
6 of 39  -   Report This Post

22nd July 2011, 14:50
Hi gina, sounds interesting. I like the word oersuading, looks good! I am seeing the doctor on Monday to see if a change of treatment will help, or maybe another session at the pain clinic. It's just how it goes sometimes, but I try not to let it get me down. At least I can type properly today - even that's been difficult.
7 of 39  -   Report This Post

barrycat

22nd July 2011, 18:34
Hi sallyw, sorry to hear about your joint pains. Arthur Itis is my unwelcome visitor. Usually find washing the painkillers down with a wee Southern Comfort and Irn Bru (diet of course, gotta stay healthy!)does the trick. Does it Take the pain away? No. But after a couple, I don't care. Feel better soon sallyw.
8 of 39  -   Report This Post

22nd July 2011, 19:05
Cheers Barrycat. My favoutrite is Jack Daniels, if I drink enough of it I don't care about the pain or anything else! Don't think the weather helps - think I've got rust!
9 of 39  -   Report This Post

wendy

22nd July 2011, 20:09
Hi all, sorry to hear of Sally's pain. The sun's out in Jersey today and I'm sure it helps me. It's the dampness which sets mine off - perhaps we're all the same...?

While we're "off crossword business" has anyone seen/heard of Mamya or is she still busy knitting her wildlife pond?
10 of 39  -   Report This Post