CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

billy

13th July 2011, 15:34
I am playing a sort of scrabble game on the I pad at the pub.I think it is called words with friends,and it is great fun.One can choose to play up to 10 different games against 10 different friends(players).
Does anybody know of a similar version available on a PC?
I cannot afford an I pad!
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

pastille

13th July 2011, 17:16
tonbil...just gooogled "words with friends pc" and there seemed to be a free download...

Will we ever here from you again?

p@
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

tonyw

13th July 2011, 17:20
I shall try that pastille,thanks.
I am not really a fan of the I-pad, but it was good fun.I would think that if any of us wanted to try we would have to give our real E-mail address,so that will be a no-no.
Shall let you know how I get on.
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

tonyw

13th July 2011, 17:33
the answer is no.
I cannot play against my rich friends with I pads.Both systems are incompatible .And we cannot play without knowing real IDs.
(I nearly put an apostrophe after ID!!!!)
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

wendy

13th July 2011, 17:49
This isn't the APOSTROPHE THREAD so anything goes (or go's!!!)

I really don't see a problem with e-mail addresses, it's so easy to create one (or ten for that matter).

Goglemail is still fairly new and there are lots of addresses to be had, just chose your username and log on to www.gmail.com
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

tonyw

13th July 2011, 17:56
Wendy,I think you missed the point(maybe).
I want to play against people I know,so I can phone them e.t.c.
And accuse them of cheating and have a giggle.
One thing I did notice about this I pad App(get me)is that if one enters an incorrect word all that happens is that it is not accepted with no penalties.
One of our friends that we are playing against has come up with some very obscure words,she has obviously been using that facility.
6 of 6  -   Report This Post