CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

nytram

13th July 2011, 12:49
sorry for being silly,trying to get my mind of things.my mother has just had her right leg amputated,and has been in hospital for 6 months,add to that bowel cancer decides to show its ugly face.and when i come home from work sunday night,i find my nextdoor neighbours 16 year old daughter had hung herself on a tree outside my window.needless to say i dont know if im coming or going.i like coming on this site for a bit of a breather.i have noticed you are very clever and witty{like sallyw}.best wishes to you pastille,hear from you.Nytram
1 of 14  -   Report This Post

mamya

13th July 2011, 12:53
Nytram, I know this was an FAO to Pastille, but may I say that all those things to happen is a dreadful shock. I sometimes wonder how we get through the things we do, but the power and strength of the human spirit is amazing.

Take care of yourself, don't neglect 'you' as you support others. ((HUG)) ♥
2 of 14  -   Report This Post

chelle

13th July 2011, 13:10
Hi Nytram, my apologies also for interrupting but just wanted to support what mamya has said. It must be traumatic time for you, I'm glad that this site can be of help. Sending hugs.

M
3 of 14  -   Report This Post

barrycat

13th July 2011, 15:48
Hello Nytram, sorry to intrude. My heart goes out to you. We may only be "Names" on a forum but I like to think our support is genuine. My niece was 15 when she took her own life. The website Parents and Friends of Suicide may be of some comfort at a later date. I know it was and still is to my sister. Kind thoughts. C.
4 of 14  -   Report This Post

suki

13th July 2011, 16:01
Hi Nytram - I'm sitting here shedding a tear or two or more for you and your loved ones. Even though I don't know you my thoughts and prayers are with you at this horrendous passage of time you are experiencing. Please take care and try to be brave and I know it's not easy because I have been down a very similar avenue myself. Love S.
5 of 14  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

13th July 2011, 16:09
Nytram, having had a pretty black 12 months for several similar reasons, I send my commiserations. If I believed in a God I'd thank Her for making me an upbeat spirit who's unlikely to lapse into depression. i hope you can focus on the positives too.
With a (manly) hug,

Bullfrog
6 of 14  -   Report This Post

tonyw

13th July 2011, 16:28
Martyn,so sorry to here of your problems .
I do hope you have real friends for comfort.
erac ekat.
7 of 14  -   Report This Post

pastille

13th July 2011, 16:38
Nytram,I can only imagine how you must be feeling. My thoughts and love are with you.

As Mamya says, remember to be as kind to yourself,as you are with everyone else.

p@ x
8 of 14  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

13th July 2011, 17:15
So sorry to hear thst you've hd such an awful time Nytram. Thinking of you at this very traumatic time and sending cwtches. xx We are all here if you need to talk.
9 of 14  -   Report This Post

maryt

13th July 2011, 17:37
Nytram what an awful time you must be having, my thought are with you and your neighbours.
With much love and hope that you mum will get better and better.
MT
10 of 14  -   Report This Post