CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

divebuddy

12th July 2011, 19:13
When did this come in? I've been away for a month or so.

Other people have registered as terry and Terry. So now I am "divebuddy".

Has this innovation reduced the number of loons postings?
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

helenb

12th July 2011, 19:14
Not unless somebody registers as Divebuddy
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

terry as was

12th July 2011, 19:37
Well, this is fun. You can register in different names if you want to. All you have to do is make up fake e.mail addresses.
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

the joker

12th July 2011, 19:45
Not sure of what Terry has just posted.
A simple test for you. How is the GD?
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

terry as was

12th July 2011, 19:48
She's OK TJ. I've just spent a month in Turkey with her. I'm knackered.
Anything exciting been happening in my absence.
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

the joker

12th July 2011, 20:02
My question answered Terry. Good to have you back.Nothing very exciting been happening,in fact all rather douce.Maybe people are a bit timid in their postings because of this registration thing.
Every day I await an outburst from Trevor,but so far he has been behaving himself - it can't last.
Pastille has been pining over your absence,but I didn't mention your month of unbridled passion with the GD,as it would have put her over the edge.
Did you bring her back with you for Trevor,or did she elect to remain in Turkey,with all these testosterone filled men.
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

terry as was

12th July 2011, 20:21
TJ,

She came back with me. I put her on a train and as I speak she is on her way up to bonny scotland to see you. She said nothing has ever compared to the wonderful evenings/nights she spent with you. She picked up some new tricks in turkey so you are in for a treat.
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

the joker

13th July 2011, 00:51
Terry,thanks for the warning.
I have just come home and am now locking the windows,bolting the doors and raising the portcullis.You can make your own jokes about the last three words.
8 of 8  -   Report This Post