CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bullfrog

6th July 2011, 00:11
I don't know if it's affecting everyone the same way, but on my screen the insertion of the Tweet button at top left has pushed the CCS logo down and disrupted the site links bar. The Crossword Help Forum button has disappeared, but shows up if I hover the mouse under Quick Solve.
1 of 10  -   Report This Post

aoife

6th July 2011, 01:02
Bullfrog, I have had problems getting on here ever since the registration thing came in. It is very unuser friendly, now.
2 of 10  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

6th July 2011, 01:29
My usual browser is Chrome, which has been fine till now. This particular fault doesn't occur on IE, which is the browser most people seem to have had problems with...
3 of 10  -   Report This Post

wendy

6th July 2011, 07:38
My page looks fine. I wonder whether it's the actual Version of Firefox which makes a difference....? (Too technical and too early for my brain!)
4 of 10  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

6th July 2011, 07:50
I emailed Ash last night and it's been put right now -- the Tweet button is across to the right with everything else back in place.
5 of 10  -   Report This Post

marilyn

6th July 2011, 10:13
I found that it is not working properly in IE9 - my husband fixed it by running the page in compatability mode
6 of 10  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

6th July 2011, 10:52
I got an email back from Ash, suggesting that Control F5 would fix it.
7 of 10  -   Report This Post

les40

6th July 2011, 10:55
The Tweet stuff is in the left corner and the Quick solve/solution wizard/Dictionary,etc task bar has disappeared in my Mozilla Firefox.
Just tried it through BT Yahoo online explorer and its all back again with the Tweet stuff over to the right, seems like the browsers are having trouble formatting the way it looks on screen, maybe it's been redesigned to automatically try and put the Tweet stuff on the left and that disturbs the "Crossword Clue Solver" Logo which squashes it down and sacrifices the blue task bar.
8 of 10  -   Report This Post

tonyw

6th July 2011, 11:11
my chrome looks good now too.
I am not on twitter or facebook,and never will be.So can someone explain what the +1 box does?
9 of 10  -   Report This Post

tonyw

6th July 2011, 11:17
sorry,found out for myself ,it's a google thing
10 of 10  -   Report This Post