CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

barrycat

2nd July 2011, 16:51
I've been trying to get on the forum since 11am. When I call it on my favourite bar I just kept getting the heading and nothing else. Once the full page came up (2 minutes ago) I had no problem logging in. Really frustrating. Anyone else having this trouble?
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

helenb

2nd July 2011, 16:55
Yes Barrycat - that's exactly what's been happening to me but I thought it was my (rather ancient) computer. It is extremely frustrating as sometimes I get the blank screen, then when I eventually get the Home page I can only access the Forum by going thru' Quick Solve and even then it doesn't always work. HelenB
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

barrycat

2nd July 2011, 16:59
Hi HelenB, no it's not your computer. I eventually had to click on Solution Wizard. No offence, but I'm glad it's not just me as I thought my recently learned computer "stuff" had gone down the pan.
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

2nd July 2011, 17:13
Hi, Both, sometimes the response I get is that the website cannot be found. When this happens, I just go to the wee arrow next to the go button, and click on at the last time I was on the site. That gets me in, and then I just click the crossword help forum and it brings me up to date.

I think we have all been having some trouble of late.

P
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

helenb

2nd July 2011, 17:19
Sorry to be a mitherer, it seems to be working O.K. now, but thanks for your help Barrycat and Pipesmoker. I was only wanting to browse to see if anyone had requested help with Times Cryptic 932 which might help me, but I'll struggle on for now.
HelenB
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

rusty

4th July 2011, 09:16
I had Blank Page syndrome on this site since registration started last week. I am on IE. This morning it is working perfectly with the additional bonus of not having unwanted adverts appearing if my cursor lingers over them.
Long may it continue!
6 of 6  -   Report This Post