CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

greedy kite

2nd July 2011, 15:42
Is anyone else going through the same rigmarole?I use the same user name & password every time,but often they are refused,only later to be accepted!Rather annoying when you have to catch the post to have any chance of winning from further afield.
1 of 20  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

2nd July 2011, 15:49
OK,have just realized there were already 59 contributions on this subject!Nice to know I'm not alone!!!
2 of 20  -   Report This Post

watford

6th July 2011, 01:24
No, you are not alone, and, several days later, there has been no acknowledgement from whoever runs this site about the reported problems. This site shall get quieter and quieter, as everyone heads to more user friendly sites.
3 of 20  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

6th July 2011, 01:36
I know I'm tired, Pedro, but I'm sure your name changed after you posted...
4 of 20  -   Report This Post

watford

6th July 2011, 01:47
Who is Pedro, please?
5 of 20  -   Report This Post

changed my name again - in retro.

6th July 2011, 02:27
Bullfrog,
if you click (Edit) and change your name (then click 'update information'), every post that you have made under that e-mail address will take on the new name.

Jurgen Grapefruit - formally Pedro - did this.
i've just pinched the name 'Pedro McGillivray' while he was using the hilarious 'Jurgen Grapefruit' one,so he can't use 'Pedro McGillivray' anymore.
6 of 20  -   Report This Post

changed my name again - in retro.

6th July 2011, 02:32
btw
i should have said that i am trevor.
7 of 20  -   Report This Post

wendy

6th July 2011, 07:35
Well if you're REALLY trevor, prove it by posting something from him (or yourself) on this thread.

btw
I'm not really Wendy, I'm actually Peter Pan

Wendy
p.s.
I have absolutely no trouoble either logging on or accessing the page and I use Firefox
8 of 20  -   Report This Post

trevor

6th July 2011, 17:28
Wendy, the Pedro posts were from me (the original Pedro has now become Liff).
9 of 20  -   Report This Post

trevor

6th July 2011, 17:40
ps.i also use Firefox and am trouble free. Internet Explorer is notoriously slow and because Windows foisted it upon its countless users (only recently have they been obliged to point out that there are alternatives) it also became a target for hackers and mischief makers.
Having said that,i know people that use IE and are perfectly happy with it.
10 of 20  -   Report This Post