CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pipesmoker

1st July 2011, 22:18
According to my computer, nothing has happened since I last posted at 20.02. Are things really so quiet, or has my computer packed in. Is it the Day of Judgement, and I have been left behind?

P
1 of 25  -   Report This Post

barrycat

1st July 2011, 22:23
Hi Pipesmoker, You are not alone. I've been thinking the same as you, all very quiet.
2 of 25  -   Report This Post

tonyw

1st July 2011, 22:35
me too,but i'm trying to do the july saga mag ,it's a bugger
3 of 25  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

1st July 2011, 22:35
Thanks for this, Barrycat. I have never known the system to be silent for so long. Sometimes computers play up, and you don't if you are connected or not.

Anyway, it is good to know that I am not the only person in the world.

P
4 of 25  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

1st July 2011, 22:38
Hi, Tonyw. Thanks for responding. I've never tried the Saga Mag. In fact, I think they given up on me since I have never been on one of their tours or buy their insurance or anything.

Good luck with it. Sometimes it only takes the one answer to let you crack the rest.

P
5 of 25  -   Report This Post

tonyw

1st July 2011, 22:47
It's actually my mum's,she's 75
I am old enough,52, but not a subscriber.
6 of 25  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

1st July 2011, 22:47
I'm here Pipesmoker! The lack of trolls is why it's so quiet.
7 of 25  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

1st July 2011, 22:56
Hi, Sallyw. Good to hear from you. Absence of trolls is no bad thing, but I have noticed over the past couple of days that things have been quieter than usual. When I saw that mine was the last message for two hours, I began to wonder if I had stuffed the system.

Thanks again.

Tonyw, Isn't it amazing that you no sooner hit fifty and Saga starts landing things on your door mat. I remember being a bit insulted when the first one came in. Not so much as I was the day I went to my wife's church Christmas party for the old folks, to lend a hand serving etc. Imagine my disgust when they sat me down among them. O wad the Power the giftie gie us.........
8 of 25  -   Report This Post

monkey

1st July 2011, 22:57
im here, seems to have been quiet since the big argument thread about who ever Trevor was,
9 of 25  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

1st July 2011, 23:11
Hi, Monkey. Yes, I think there were two people posting under that name. As far as I can see trevor with a small t is the original and best. He is always there to help, giving answers, and never needing to ask for any. He has contributed to my trophy shelf on more than one occasion.

It is good that things have improved, especially after closing time.
10 of 25  -   Report This Post