CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

andy from the 'well watp

29th June 2011, 22:35
Got it finished ok - kerplunk! Pipesmoker- you mentioned Tober Morrison who taught woodwork. You might not believe it but his name was actually Evelyn Morrison. He played football for Falkirk and according to The Wee Red Book (not chairman mao's) in season 1928-29 he scored 43 goals. I knew he had played butI came across that today!
1 of 2  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

29th June 2011, 23:16
Hard to imagine Tober/Evelyn ever brought any pleasure to anyone. Perhaps his sadistic nature was caused by his mother giving him a girl's name.

Talking of sadists. There was once a sadist who married a masochist. The masochist said, 'Beat me. Beat me.' The sadist said 'No'. Well, it is late at night. Please don't look for anything resembling intelligence.

Good to see you're crossword is finished and complete. I started mine today, sitting in a wee bay, across from Hunterston, watching the gannets diving for fish. Not a sight I remember from growing up in New Stevenston.

Have a good night.

P
2 of 2  -   Report This Post