CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

navigator

28th June 2011, 16:06
Good Afternoon all.
A bit of a struggle with some of the clues
today. Having to register may be a good
thing to deter the odd bod who can cause a bit of mayhem.
Last week's musical is becoming popular
with the compiler.
With best wishes,
Navigator

1 of 22  -   Report This Post

old gal

28th June 2011, 16:14
Hello Mr Navigator! Bit thrown by having to register but all to the good I hope. Have made a good start today and only 6 left to solve. Will wait other postings to see if I can steal from their ideas! Heh heh..... Hope you are all well folks. I am surprisingly zippy today but will probably pay for it tomorrow.......
2 of 22  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

28th June 2011, 16:15
Hi, Navigator. Thank you for setting the ball rolling. I was starting to think everyone was at Wimbledon.

Yes, that musical again. I found most of the crossword not too bad, but had to think a while on how many Fs and how many Ts. Naturally, I got it wrong, so created a bit of a jumble. It all came together in the end, though.

Best wishes.

P
3 of 22  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

28th June 2011, 16:20
Hello, Old Gal. That is good to hear. Hopefully, your tomorrow will be better than your today.

I went to Glasgow by 'bus this morning, and am now being reminded that my old legs don't like this sort of behaviour. The journey was fine, but the walking between stops was quite arduous. I think I will stick to my car for future visits to the neighbouring island of Great Britain.

Best regards.

P
4 of 22  -   Report This Post

karen

28th June 2011, 16:50
Hello all. No post today,so no RT,as yet,hopefully tomorrow!
Glad to hear your in good spirit today old gal and hope your treatment goes just as well for you tomorrow.
Hi Mondrian,if your about, I meant to reply to your last weeks post but hubby's been hogging the machine! Glad you enjoyed my sister work,hope you didnt waste good time talking to her about crosswords! Not her thing at all! Im glad to hear you've recovered from the bug that laid you low.
Best all Karen.
PS It'll be interesting to see how the registrating thing works out,time will tell....
5 of 22  -   Report This Post

navigator

28th June 2011, 17:03
Hi Old Gal, I'm glad to know that it's a
Zippy day for you.We all continue to keep you in our thoughts.
....and Pipesmoker, while you were enjoying your trip to Glasgow I was enjoying a video taking me as the driver round the complete circuit of your island in an anti clockwise direction.Lots of cyclists en route. Isn't
it wonderful what we can find on the net?
N
6 of 22  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

28th June 2011, 17:09
Hi, Navigator, A very sensible way to travel. I walked round the island in a clockwise direction (long time ago), and all that seems flat, is not flat. Could probably have knocked a few minutes off my time by going the other way.

Cyclists!! I taught a couple of them some new words today.

P
7 of 22  -   Report This Post

mondrian

28th June 2011, 17:25
Hi Old gal - all the best for tomorrow if that is your treatment day. I have only just got the RT so have not yet looked at any clues, but glad to know you have only 6 left to get - well done and that gives me encouragement.
Karen, glad to get your reply. I only spoke very briefly to your sister and the only crossword mentioned was to explain how I `knew` you.
I`ll come back later when I get stuck, as usual!!
8 of 22  -   Report This Post

molly

29th June 2011, 10:49
I have just finished this on my own for the first time and am feeling very pleased with myself. No doubt you'll tell me it was a very easy week....
21a came to me out of nowhere as I walked the dog this morning. I think I have become addicted.
9 of 22  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

29th June 2011, 11:25
Well done, Molly. It is only easy when you know the answers. I knew what 19 was, for instance, but got the spelling wrong, so it sort of threw me.

P
10 of 22  -   Report This Post