CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

celadon

17th October 2014, 06:42
A new employee calls the help desk to complain that there's something wrong with her password.

"The problem is that whenever I type the password, it just shows stars," she says.

"Those asterisks are there to protect you," the help desk technician explains. "So, if someone were standing behind you, they wouldn't be able to read your password."

"Yeah," she says, "but they show up even when there isn't anyone standing behind me."
1609 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

22nd October 2014, 10:06
Men are the best people to share your secret with.

They won’t tell anyone because they probably weren’t even listening to you.
1610 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

23rd October 2014, 19:41
A man on his Harley was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, God said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want."

God replied, "Your request is materialistic; think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind."

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, "God, I wish that I, and all men, could understand women. I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, why she snaps and complains when I try to help, and how I can make a woman truly happy."

God replied - "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"
1611 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

24th October 2014, 06:54
The Hidden Meaning of Recruitment Ads

"Competitive salary rate" - We remain competitive by paying less than our competitors.

"Duties will vary" - Anyone in the office can boss you around.

"Join our dynamic company" - We have no time to train you.

"Casual working environment" - We don't pay enough to expect that you will dress up.

"Must be deadline oriented" - You will be 6 months behind on your first day.

"Some overtime required" - Some time each night, some time each weekend.

"Must have an eye for detail" - We have no quality control.

"Seeking wide experience" - You will need to replace three people who just left.

"Good communication skills" - Management communicates poorly, so you have to figure out what they want and do it.

"Problem solving skills needed" - You are walking into a company in continual chaos.

"Requires team leadership skills" - You will have the responsibilities of a manager without the pay or respect.
1612 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

25th October 2014, 08:10
Five Rules For Living

1. The badness of a movie is directly proportional to the number of helicopters in it.

2. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight-savings time.

3. People who feel the need to tell you that they have an excellent sense of humour are telling you that they have no sense of humour.

4. The most valuable function performed by the government is entertainment.

5. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests you think she’s pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
1613 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

28th October 2014, 06:40
Two men were walking home after a Halloween party and decided to take a shortcut through the cemetery just for laughs. Right in the middle of the cemetery, they were startled by a tap-tap-tapping noise coming from the misty shadows.

Trembling with fear, they found an old man with a hammer and chisel, chipping away at one of the headstones.

"Holy cow, Mister," one of them said after catching his breath, "You scared us half to death. We thought you were a ghost! What are you doing working here so late at night"?

"Those fools!" the old man grumbled. "They misspelled my name!"
1614 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

29th October 2014, 16:00
Do witches use spell checkers?
1615 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

30th October 2014, 07:08
A NEW device that cancels out all mention of Benedict Cumberbatch is selling out everywhere.

The CumberGone’s headphones use white noise to block all mention of the actor’s name, while the accompanying glasses recognise Cumberbatch’s outline and replace his image with that of a wardrobe.

Regular software updates alert the device to any new projects the actor is involved in, so the wearer is in no danger of ever experiencing Benedict Cumberbatch.

User Roy Hobbs of Harrogate said: “I keep smacking into things because of my reduced visibility, but it’s worth it.

“At social gatherings it’s not if Benedict Cumberbatch will be mentioned, it’s when. Just last night a co-worker said to me ‘Have you heard that has been cast as?’ and I smiled back, blissfully oblivious.

“They are a bit over-responsive – apparently my mother-in-law has only been trying to tell me about her cucumber patch – but better to be safe than sorry.”
1616 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

31st October 2014, 06:26
Three vampires walk into a bar. The first one says, "I'll have a pint of blood."

The second one says, "I'll have one, too."

The third one says, "I'll have a pint of plasma."

The bartender says, "So, that'll be two Bloods and a Blood Lite?"
1617 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

5th November 2014, 17:12
KITCHENS in expensive restaurants are staffed by dangerous men, it has emerged.
Researchers at the Institute for Studies found that as well as looking intimidating all gourmet chefs have been to prison, many for serious stuff.
Professor Henry Brubaker of the Institute for Studies said: “It’s an interesting juxtaposition as on the one hand they are making very dainty, delicately fashioned meals while also having a lifelong ban from various counties.
“But then they are also in an environment were they are surrounded by knives, fire and dead animals, so it kind of makes sense.”
Martin Bishop who runs the Oui restaurant in North London said: “We shield the customers from our kitchen staff for rather obvious reasons.
“One of our chefs has ‘Leicester City F.C 4 Life’ tattooed across his neck along with a tattoo of a small dagger under his right eye. He makes a mean creme brulee though.
“It doesn’t really matter that our kitchen staff look like a gang of football hooligans mixed with the crew of a viking longboat provided they keep pumping out the high quality a la carte.
“And as long as they always were a hair net, of course.’”
1618 of 1953  -   Report This Post