CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

imagcq

23rd January 2014, 13:22
Haha never come across the 4th one in the joke. what a hoot (red light ?green light ) I surmised he must be irish polish or another nationality often ridiculed in humour.

Celadon thats insane Ugly mart so you can make yourself seem more normal whatever next.

Keep em coming mate and Cheers!
1481 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

24th January 2014, 09:31
Billy was at school this morning in the English countryside and the teacher asked all the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came out, fireman, policeman, salesman, chippy, captain of industry etc, but Billy was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.
"My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them sleep with him."
The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took little Billy aside to ask him if that was really true.
"No" said Billy, "He plays cricket for England but I was just too embarrassed to say."
1482 of 1953  -   Report This Post

kilowatt

25th January 2014, 19:19
The new commander in Afghanistan hears that a Scottish regiment has a specialized field hospital that's doing fantastic things with the troops. He wants to know what is so special about the place, so he arranges a tour.

When he gets to the ward, it's full of patients with no obvious sign of injury or illness. He's perplexed, so goes up to the first bed and greets the soldier there.

The patient replies:

"Fair fa your honest sonsie face,
Great chieftain o the puddin race,
Aboon them a ye take yer place,
Painch, tripe or thairm,
As langs my airm."

The general is confused, so he just grins and moves on to the next patient.

That soldier responds:

"Some hae meat an canna eat,
And some wad eat that want it,
But we hae meat an we can eat,
So let the Lord be thankit."

Even more confused, and his grin now rictus-like, the commander moves on to the next patient, who immediately begins to chant:

"Wee sleekit, cowerin, timorous beasty,
O the panic in thy breasty,
Thou needna start awa sae hastie,
Wi bickering brattle."

Now seriously troubled, the general turns to the accompanying doctor and asks, "Is this a psychiatric ward?"

"No, not at all," replies the doctor. "This is the Serious Burns unit."
1483 of 1953  -   Report This Post

busby

26th January 2014, 05:55
Loved it Kilowatt.
Took the liberty of pasting it into an email and sending it to expat English and Scots here in Oz.
Thanks.
1484 of 1953  -   Report This Post

kilowatt

26th January 2014, 08:28
You are welcome Busby, I copied and pasted from an email I had received. I thought it very apt on Burns night.
1485 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

26th January 2014, 11:20
Nice one Kilowatt,

Shall sent it out to the lads in Helmand.
1486 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

26th January 2014, 11:21
oops....Send not sent
1487 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

28th January 2014, 09:14
It is impossible to lick your elbow.
1488 of 1953  -   Report This Post

paul

28th January 2014, 10:02
Brilliant Bernie!
1489 of 1953  -   Report This Post

paul

28th January 2014, 10:04
err...that was in response to your 1465 Bernie!
1490 of 1953  -   Report This Post