CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

kilowatt

2nd October 2013, 19:11
I don't think many people will whistle underwater in Vermont.
1435 of 1953  -   Report This Post

harbinger

2nd October 2013, 19:13
That's probably because it's illegal.
1436 of 1953  -   Report This Post

kilowatt

2nd October 2013, 19:49
And fairly difficult.
1437 of 1953  -   Report This Post

harbinger

2nd October 2013, 19:54
Oh, I'm not so sure. I can eat a Mars bar under water.
1438 of 1953  -   Report This Post

kilowatt

2nd October 2013, 21:02
I wouldn't want to.
1439 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

11th October 2013, 09:44
Crazy Laws - Virginia
Children are not to go trick-or-treating on Halloween.

It is illegal to tickle women.
1440 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

12th October 2013, 13:13
THE act of shedding tears has been made emotionally meaningless by The X Factor.
The show’s over-exploitation of visible despair has disabled the sympathetic response formerly evoked by seeing a crying person.
Psychologist Emma Bradford said: “As a race we have always felt pity towards those weeping, assuming they were experiencing some genuine suffering.
“Now though we believe it’s either a devious ploy to avoid disappointment, or that the tearful person has been thwarted in their quest for fame.”
Plasterer Bill McKay said: “The wife was sobbing because her nan died. All I felt was mild annoyance and the urge to make withering comments from the sofa while eating crisps.
“I realised then that I had been conditioned. But I still couldn’t bring myself to hug her, instead I just went for a walk.”
Joanne Kramer of Cardiff agreed: “When my home was hit by a lorry, I threw myself on the floor, weeping and saying ‘No, please no,’ while curled up into a ball.
“Passers-by commented ‘Aw, look at the baby,’ ‘Was the nasty judge mean to you?’ and ‘Was it your dream? Was it your dreeeeeem?’.
“I wanted to explain that I was legitimately sad but I couldn’t, because I was crying too hard.”
1441 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

17th October 2013, 07:36
Crazy Laws - Washington
It is illegal to paint polka dots on the American flag.

All motor vehicles must be preceded by a man carrying a red flag (daytime) or a red lantern (nighttime) fifty feet in front of said vehicle.
1442 of 1953  -   Report This Post

busby

17th October 2013, 07:59
The same motor vehicle law is still current in Oz, so horse riders have a chance to move and not be spooked by the vehicle.
And it is legal for a driver to urinate in a public place as long as he faces the wheel of the vehicle he was driving. YUCK !!!

Where do you find these ? Love 'em !
1443 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

1st November 2013, 09:06
A news letter that is sent from the States, Busby.

A day late:-

What's the witches favourite pop group?
1444 of 1953  -   Report This Post