CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

10th June 2011, 22:37
susie susie susie,
What is your beef sweetcheeks.
For this is not a stage to lambast and denigrate fellow posters (although the banter is quite amusing at times)
If you take a quick look at the blue top bar menu strip, it says third from right,- and I quote "Crossword HELP Forum", with the emphasis on HELP.
This surely is giving priority to the person seeking an answer to a question or a clue in a crossword or quiz, and if a person is able to answer that posed question or clue, then that is a bonus to them.
You will find a varying degree of intellect, from the occasional requester for an answer to regular highly intelligent individuals who make an outstanding contribution by explaining a myriad of clues involving the very best of wordplay.
So if people who are not quite as proficient as you come on the forum just to ask the odd question because they may still be learning the difficulty and diversity of the dreaded stinker clue that they face, do not ridicule them, for in a number of years when your brain starts to slow down, you may find that you need to call on the likes of sallyw and others who have developed their crosswording skills by then,- and then is the day my dear - you shall eat humble pie.
Just remember "What goes round comes round"
So susie, take your head out of your own arse and get a grip girl!
1 of 4  -   Report This Post

sallyw

10th June 2011, 22:38
Nice point, well put Les40.
2 of 4  -   Report This Post

sue

10th June 2011, 22:40
can i contact pastille?
3 of 4  -   Report This Post

sallyw

10th June 2011, 22:43
If she's still on I'm sure she will respond sue.
4 of 4  -   Report This Post