CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

neilm

9th June 2011, 16:02
It appears I have caused offence which was furthest from my mind (see Times 24,871 thread). If you have taken so please accept my apologies
After the fuss over last weeks CLUELESS and today I think I should shut up.
Carry on the excellent 5 at 5....I will look on as a spectator.
1 of 3  -   Report This Post

pastille

9th June 2011, 16:44
Hi it's me,

Sticking my nose in as usual. I read the thread that you were referring too, and don't think any offence would be taken.

I lol at the thought of "flappy" things.

Please get back to Clueless, as a participant and not just a spectator.

I hoped our little "difference" of opinion would be well and truly forgotten by now. (that is, if that what it is)

Take care

p@x
2 of 3  -   Report This Post

jolan

9th June 2011, 16:58
Hi there NeilM!
Just got home. I left for the seaside after posting my angels bit. When I saw summat addressed to me and read your post, I wondered what it was all about. I opened the previous post and saw Paul's comment.
Indeed I do not take any offence whatsoever. Can't see why you are apologising for summat you haven't done. Please continue your excellent contributions. I agree with P@ (I always do - swoon!).

Paul
Thanks for leaping to my defence. I'm quite sure NeilM meant no sarcasm. Hope to see you more often on this site. Most contributors are super (and helpful) solvers.

Jolan
3 of 3  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » To Jolan