CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

simon

28th June 2009, 08:55
Looked everywhere yet cannot seem to find the £500 xword in the Sunday Telegraph. When there is a £500 xword on a Saturday it always follows that there is one on a Sunday yet cannot find one anywhere in paper. Help! Ta v much! Cheers, Simon
1 of 4  -   Report This Post

april

28th June 2009, 09:16
Good morning I haven't got the papers yet but the
Sun Tel have a section Life and the crosswords are in that hope you find it I always check before I buy have all the sections Good Luck
2 of 4  -   Report This Post

simon

28th June 2009, 09:22
Thanks April,

Have checked Life- not in there for certain! Emailed Telegraph to express my big disappointment/feeling of being cheated by them, too. Good luck with all your puzzles April. Hope you have a good day, too. Cheers, Simon
3 of 4  -   Report This Post

simon

28th June 2009, 09:44
Hi All, The Promotion in the Saturday paper in Weekend section, page 11, advertised an 8 page puzzle pull out including the £500 crossword in today's paper, yet, in Life there is just a 4 page prize pull out and no £500 crossword. Have contacted the Telegraph by email to express my big disappointment & urge everyone here who has purchased a Sunday Telegraph to follow Simon by protesting the same as the Telegraph are keen to point out the MP's fraudulent expenses claims yet cannot even keep their own promises & engage in false advertising. Ta v much, Simon
4 of 4  -   Report This Post