CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

terry

4th June 2011, 22:59
Britain's Got Talent wasn't very "British" considering there were only two foreigners in the final.
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

andyb

4th June 2011, 23:10
I don't watch that stuff but why were there foreigners in it at all?
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

nytram

4th June 2011, 23:45
agree with you,do you think ant and dec will win another award this year,at the next star studded award ceremony? i might chance my arm,and audition as a lion tamer on the next show.what do you think? regards Nytram.
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

terry

5th June 2011, 00:10
Nytram,

I'm sure you would have a chance. But a much better chance if you could reduce us to tears with some tale of family tragedy, dark hints of child abuse, incurable illness or some such. It does not have to be true of course, but you must be convincing.
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

andyb

5th June 2011, 01:13
I was out of work once. I went to the local jobcentre and all they had was a vacancy for a lion tamer. I applied and went for an interview with the existing tamer at the circus. I asked "What do I do if the lion approaches menacingly?" He said, "crack your whip and he should back off". I said OK but what if that doesn't work. Tamer said "brandish the chair at the lion and he'll back off." I said OK, but what if that doesn't work. Tamer said, "Just pick up some sh*t and throw it at the lion". I said, "What if there's no sh*t". Tamer said, "There will be!"

Sorry, it's late and I'm tired.
Andy
5 of 5  -   Report This Post