CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sallyw

25th May 2011, 23:22
Can someone please explain to me why certain people (you know who you are) seem to think that because they hide behind anonymous pseudonyms it is ok to bitch and denigrate people on this site who are helpful and entertaining. If these cretins actually had to stand face-to-face with the people they constantly bitch about they wouldn't have the balls to say half of the vicious bile that they spew out. the sheer pious crap that is posted really amazes me. People - no one FORCES you to look at this site, even less comment. If you don't like what you see then P*$$ off and find somewhere where you can vent your bilious spleen elsewhere. this is a friendly, entertaining site, with a lotof really erudite and helpful posters, so if something doesn't fit your very exacting standards - and again , you know who I mean, then just f**k off and leave it to those who enjoy it! End of sermon!
1 of 33  -   Report This Post

terry

25th May 2011, 23:29
Don't be too hard on Greg. He told me today that he had been diagnosed as a complusive liar and committed suicide yesterday.
2 of 33  -   Report This Post

samak

25th May 2011, 23:30
Better late than never.
3 of 33  -   Report This Post

samak

25th May 2011, 23:32
eco warrier (sic)
Don't be hypocritical; you are a waste of space yourself...
4 of 33  -   Report This Post

terry

25th May 2011, 23:38
Greg,
I suppose f2k is only a swear word in your lfe. Hard to imagine any woman who is still breathing going anywhere near a loser like you.

night night.
5 of 33  -   Report This Post

terry

25th May 2011, 23:42
and I expect you are as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside. So the no f2k rule still applies.
6 of 33  -   Report This Post

samak

25th May 2011, 23:43
But presumably started life as a man, which might explain the confusion in your pea-brain
7 of 33  -   Report This Post

jill

25th May 2011, 23:58
well put sallyw.
I have to own up to the fact that i have been using the pseudonym jill since i got banned(never trolled tho).
trevor x

8 of 33  -   Report This Post

pastille

26th May 2011, 00:02
WOOfningWOO!

I know you were a Hero...

Kssypoos you...
9 of 33  -   Report This Post

joanne

26th May 2011, 00:06
What a load of twaddle on this thread, especially by sallyw, who used to come across as a fairly sensible person but who now is either exceedingly drunk or has lost the plot completely. And jill/trevor, this site neither needs you or misses you.
10 of 33  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » nasties