CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

siobhan

24th May 2011, 15:19
I am doing the latest Great Brain Quiz 204 which can be downloaded from the net.

I know competitors are not supposed to ask for direct answers but could someone offer any clues to the people pictured in Questions 3 and 4.

They are people with the FIRST names or SURNAMES of US State Capitals from the film and music industry but for the life of me I just cannot recognise them! Please Help!
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

kemlo

24th May 2011, 16:32
Indeed, all the other pictures are easy to get but 3 and 4 are particularly hard. I've gone through all the US state capital cities but cannot get a match!
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

quiz genius

24th May 2011, 19:20
Check out FAMOUS people who have names like

HELENA (MONTANA)

PIERRE (SOUTH DAKOTA)

AUGUSTA (MAINE)

PROVIDENCE (RHODE ISLAND)
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

willyboy

26th May 2011, 11:07
Siobhan
Pics are : Madison Violet and Chris Columbus.
Can you help with Q40?
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

siobhan

26th May 2011, 17:20
Thanks Willy for the picture answers, I had never heard of them!

I will put you on the right lines to answering Q.40 Think characters of a Shakespeare Play.

Any chance of a clue to answering Q.31?
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

willyboy

26th May 2011, 17:56
siobham
Q31 Think real names of personalities
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

bj

1st June 2011, 21:45
Siobhan, asking for clues is one thing but you know the rules of GBQ - don't ask on the "net" and do the hard work yourself. This thread (and others like it) is one of the main reasons why GBQ will die after the next quiz. Why do you have to spoil the quizsetter's hard work? If you don't know the answer or can't find it yourself, have a guess or leave a blank space - completely painless and it's all your own work!
7 of 7  -   Report This Post