CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jimb

18th June 2009, 22:57
Campo

Go Campo, make em 'ave it. Du bist ein Englander, ya? Es is einer schooner taga, nicht var?

Proust.

Dust thar wanton einer E-Mail?
10 of 18  -   Report This Post

campanilla

19th June 2009, 09:44
JimB

Deine Deutch ist eine scheissenhaus. Ficken sie auf meine schatzie.
11 of 18  -   Report This Post

jimb

19th June 2009, 23:22
Campo

Campo

Auf Vedersehen Pet

J
i
m
b
o
12 of 18  -   Report This Post

campanilla

19th June 2009, 23:58
Hi JimBe,

That last posting was NOT me. I doubt I ever would have the bad taste to reply as that person did using my name, and especially not to you. If it was meant to be funny, it totally missed the mark. By all means send me an email if you wish.
13 of 18  -   Report This Post

trevor

20th June 2009, 00:40
Hi campanilla,

anybody who has read more than one of your previous posts knows/knew this wasn't from you.

14 of 18  -   Report This Post

jimb

20th June 2009, 21:56
Hi Campo

I'm cool. Thanks for your reply. Whilst I really enjoy the general banter on this forum, and particularly the Campo factor, I would not dream of invading your off-forum privacy.

I always look forward to your postings and thoroughly enjoy our extra special joustings. So let's keep on keeping on, Walter Mitty lives on!

Jimbo
15 of 18  -   Report This Post

campanilla

27th June 2009, 22:08
O.K. JaimeeB

Amen to that
16 of 18  -   Report This Post

jimb

27th June 2009, 23:26
Campo

Welcome back, missed your badinage

JimB
17 of 18  -   Report This Post

campanilla

29th June 2009, 23:32
Well now, whoever it is who feels the need to post using my name should really be a touch more observant. If you were, you would have noticed that I have never, not once, written campanilla using a capital C and I have never referred to JimB as JaimeeB, but JaimeBe, so the "Amen to that" wasn't me either. By all means keep using it if you wish, just don't post anything else like the first one you posted, which is something I would never have written, not even as a joke.
18 of 18  -   Report This Post