CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

the joker

25th April 2011, 02:00
Ah well with her change of feet I don't suppose there is any chance of her gracing Larkhall in the future.
I once got lost at 2am whilst trying to find a short cut back to Edinburgh and arrived in this strange place.Asked directions from two young ladies wearing shell suits and eating fish suppers.They didn't know where any of the roads went.
So I asked them where I was and they replied "LARKIE"
Horrified I said that I had better get out of here as I had heard that they ate their young here.
The reply was instantaneous " F**K off you cheeky c**t"
I turned left passing the LOL halls and the Rangers social club heading fortunately back in the direction of home.
Suppose I am lucky to have survived.
11 of 12  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

25th April 2011, 02:06
You are lucky they didn't paint your man bits red white and blue, the same as the pavements. I don't think Mrs P would receive a warm welcome there.

It wasn't surprising either that the bomb sent to Neil Lennon had a Kilwinning postmark. They have a tea room known as something like OrangeAggies. Can't understand that particular mentality.
12 of 12  -   Report This Post