CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

betty qt

19th April 2011, 13:37
The answer is the name of a film or TV programme (no number of letters given)

May I have a clue anyone

The Clue is : RIBDS
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

betty qt

19th April 2011, 14:07
Also clue to :

Part of Elizabeth's face
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

george iii

19th April 2011, 14:45
The quizsetter has requested that questions in this quiz should be held off until nearer the closing date - 30th June
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

oddbody

19th April 2011, 15:47
As the setter of this quiz I would like to thank the above poster for pointing that out It also says to only ask as a last resort and as it doesn't close until end of June, the middle of April cannot be classed as a last resort by anyone's reckoning.If this offends anyone then i'm sorry but too many quizzes are ruined by people asking for clues/answers and I do not want mine going the same way i'd rather people sent it in with a few blanks at least then its obvious its their own work.Up to now people on this forum have always respected this and i'm grateful to you all for that and would really like it to continue that way - thanks.
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

betty qt

19th April 2011, 15:55
My apologies to the quizsetter. This was one of those instances where I was asked by someone else. I will smack their wrists for getting me into trouble.

I shall not be doing this again unless I am sure of the setter's wishes.

Apologies once again
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

oddbody

19th April 2011, 15:57
Thats fine, thanks I just don't want the floodgates to open and my quizzes ruined.
6 of 6  -   Report This Post