CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

carold

18th April 2011, 23:20
nasty
1 of 10  -   Report This Post

terry

18th April 2011, 23:24
Oh dear. Not so funny is it when you are the one on the receiving end. Like most bullies you are good at dishing it out. But you can't take it can you. Why don't you crawl back under your stone.
2 of 10  -   Report This Post

carold

18th April 2011, 23:26
all i've done is try to answer questions
3 of 10  -   Report This Post

terry

18th April 2011, 23:32
http://www.crosswordsolver.org/forum/136041/cerib-you-appear-a-little-dumb
I suppose the above post (and there have been numerous others like it)is a figment of my imagination then.
4 of 10  -   Report This Post

carold

18th April 2011, 23:36
so what i have tried to help today and i'm sorry but if someone appears dumb i will say, just as i have reported your post. plus at least i dont do a spoiler and answer all the questions on sunday, noticed now noone replies to your spoiler, you shold be banned.
5 of 10  -   Report This Post

terry

18th April 2011, 23:45
If they banned the person who does the Sunday spoiler it wouldn't be me who gets banned. It's not me who does it. As a matter of fact it's an Aussie.
It's typical of a dirt-bag like you to think it's OK for you to slag someone off but if someone says something about you it's chuck the toys out of the pram time. People like you make me sick.
6 of 10  -   Report This Post

sallyw

19th April 2011, 05:36
Having just read terry's comment on previous thread I think you have, as usual totally overreacted caroled. As he says, you can dish out, but you can't take criticism, and he wasn't being abusive, just said you were wrong. Do you really think that the sort of language you have used is either necessary or warranted in view of what terry said, because I don't and I'm sure a lot of other people would agree.
7 of 10  -   Report This Post

nudge

19th April 2011, 17:14
How do know the other Terry is Australian??
8 of 10  -   Report This Post

terry

19th April 2011, 17:19
nudge,
I don't really. "Ruth" said he was on another thread. I think she bases the idea on the time he posts and one or two things he's said.
9 of 10  -   Report This Post

carold

19th April 2011, 23:25
perhaps people know the real you?
10 of 10  -   Report This Post