CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

caravaggio

9th June 2009, 18:40
Sorry, Dougglos! It looks as though our responses were simultaneous.
15 of 23  -   Report This Post

tim

9th June 2009, 18:42
Er...no! Was I meant to?
16 of 23  -   Report This Post

campanilla

9th June 2009, 18:48
Not at all, Caravaggio! Have you never seen JimB on his way to the off licence?

Great answer, Tim, I can now bury all the lists of birds I have been going through. What a relief!
17 of 23  -   Report This Post

jimb

9th June 2009, 19:23
Campo

I protesteth, in view of your allegation re the off licence, all I can say, using, pen for ale cringe, is that I also have, leaping enforcer?

JimB
18 of 23  -   Report This Post

campanilla

9th June 2009, 19:26
Aha, you see my ploy worked. The only way to get you out of hiding these days. How are you mon petit chou? And Mme. JimB?
19 of 23  -   Report This Post

caravaggio

9th June 2009, 19:32
Tim: I apologise for passing on avian trivia. It comes from having a retentive memory for useless information.

Campanilla: It's good to see you've not lost your sense of humour! Perhaps we should have matched Usain Bolt against Jim B, in Manchester, with an off licence at the end of the 150 metres...

Regards,

Caravaggio
20 of 23  -   Report This Post

campanilla

9th June 2009, 19:33
I was also doing well with "clean peg for erin", you weren't the only one.....
21 of 23  -   Report This Post

campanilla

9th June 2009, 19:36
My money would have been on Jimbo, he would have walked it as long as he could see a dozen bottles of Chardonnay gleaming in the distance.....
22 of 23  -   Report This Post

jimb

9th June 2009, 19:42
Campo, welcome back

I'm feeling a little green at the moment. Mme JimB still sulking re Juliet Cap incident. Horror of horrors, I knocked over a glass of Chardonnay last night; luckily, most of it went down my throat!

So, how's yersen? O.K. I hope? and Ms Campo, is he tolerating your Dominatrix tendencies?

JimB

23 of 23  -   Report This Post