CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sheila

8th April 2011, 13:57
Make empty promises delivering aid (7)
1 of 15  -   Report This Post

trevor

8th April 2011, 15:49
do you have any letters Sheila?
2 of 15  -   Report This Post

fredakatt

8th April 2011, 16:01
Why are you people so bloody precious? Why not tell the person, who wants to know, what the word is, without farting about.
3 of 15  -   Report This Post

trevor

8th April 2011, 16:05
lol - because i don't know it you priceless tit.
4 of 15  -   Report This Post

sheila

8th April 2011, 16:12
Sorry Trevor I don't have any letters as it is The Clue Of The Week and was originally in the Times.

Thanks.
5 of 15  -   Report This Post

the judge

8th April 2011, 16:13
If you were familiar with the expertise of Trevor, you gobshite, you would know he's trying hard to help. Don't be so pass-remarkable. If you are able to help, do so
6 of 15  -   Report This Post

terry

8th April 2011, 16:18
that's easy for you to say now trevor. but for all we know you do know the answer really and are pretending not to.
Obviously this is some unspeakably underhand subterfuge designed to lure sheila into a conversation with you. before the poor girl knows what's happening she will be........ I can't go on, it's too awful to think about.

We must all thank kitkat or whatever his name is for pointing out this dastardly attempt at grooming on the web. We will be watching you in future.
7 of 15  -   Report This Post

trevor

8th April 2011, 16:18
most kind of you The Judge, i think this might be the regular troll and i should have ignored.
sorry Sheila,i don't see it,off out for a bit, i'm sure you will get an answer soon.
8 of 15  -   Report This Post

trevor

8th April 2011, 16:22
damn you terry.
i've now embarrassed myself with some inane chit-chat directed at Sheila.
i reckon she was falling for it too!
until you butted in.
9 of 15  -   Report This Post

sheila

8th April 2011, 16:29
I really don't think this is the site for me but thank you for trying to help.
10 of 15  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » The Week